Some premium users / members have experienced issues viewing premium content from their school's internet network. This can be extremely frustrating because our system tells you to login or that you are not a premium member, even though you know you are a premium member and you know you are logged in.
The same users have also reported that the musictechstudent.co.uk system works perfectly when they are at home or using their 4G mobile phone network in school.
We have narrowed this issue down to a caching issue and here are a few solutions to work through if you are experiencing this issue:
1. Ask your schools IT support staff not to filter or cache the following URL and all variations. http://musictechstudent.co.uk/protected-content/
2. Log into musictechstudent.co.uk before viewing any premium content pages
3. Clear your internet browser history and cache and reload the web page
4. Try a different internet browser. The one we use for testing is Google Chrome
5. Test the musictechstudent.co.uk site on a different computer
6. Test the musictechstudent.co.uk site on a different network
We are currently looking for a more permanent solution to this problem but as you can imagine we have no control over schools and the systems that they choose to deploy.
I hope this helps but if you have any further questions regarding sign in problems please don't hesitate to contact us.
Music Tech Student Support