If you are having problems logging in, this can normally be caused by one of the following things:
* By not supplying the correct username and or password.
* In some cases, this is caused by putting your email address in the username box.
* Forgotten username and or password
* Your subscription has expired and you keep seeing the protected content page (Check your account page to see if this is the case)
These issues can normally be resolved by resetting your password or renewing your subscription.To reset your password, go to http://musictechstudent.co.uk/login and use the reset password link underneath the submit button
* Another possible reason for this problem could be with a School Caching conflict. You keep seeing the PREMIUM CONTENT message even though you know you have an active subscription, to help with this issue view this possible solution – https://musictechstudent.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/articles/210745449-Having-problems-viewing-premium-content
I hope this helps but if you have any other questions regarding logging in problems please don't hesitate to contact us
Music Tech Student Support